Unlike the classical romantic Parisian outfits, the typical Berlin look is much more relaxed, effortless and urbany. When you walk through the streets of Berlin, you feel the rush of a big city but the cool and calm of a peaceful small town. This duality is one of the key charecheteristics that define this city, the east and west, the ugly and the pretty, the obscure colorfull people who come here to be free, creating a liberal balanced atmosphere that is difficult to imitate.
To portray that exact atmosphere, Caitlin from @Augusta_Leigh_Photography and I teamed up to demonstrate the true Berlin street life, the everlasting grey sky, the chilly atmosphere, and of course the casual urban outfit that comes with it all.
My look is made of:
- A Mango dress from their new collection (which can be worn on cold and warm days alike).
- A Topshop Trench coat.
- A denim Mango shirt (around the waist).
- A plain T-shirt from H&M.
- Loafer shoes from &OtherStories
- And a vintage cap that I found in my house.