- The music – whether rock, techno or pop, in a festival you get to experience it full on, with a massive group of people who share the same taste.
- Spend some quality time with your friends.
- Connect to nature and leave the city for a bit. Sleep in a tent and have fun under the stars.
- This is your chance to dance your feet off! Let’s admit it, we don’t have that many opportunites to dance all night long.
- Wear those crazy outfits you always wanted to wear – but never got a chance to! Because every good festival starts with a great festival outfit.
What I’m wearing:
- Yellow swimsuit (similar) : Here and here.
- Sequent Jacket from Missguided (similar): here and here.
- Bright Jeans from Levi’s: here.
- Dark Jeans: here.
- White top and skirt set: Purple by Sharona.
- Hat (similar): here.
- Boots (similar): here and here.
A big thank you to our photographer Anaelle B. @Anaelle815, for creating such an amazing shoot!